Tuesday 22 February 2011

To dream another sunset with you.


This mesmerising sunset is one of my favourite photographs that I've taken, I spent a great deal of time and effort to create this magical photograph. It was snowing when I took the photo, but I couldn't miss out on the gorgeous sunset. The silhouette could be a few things, it looks like she has mini wings on her back which give a fairytale feel to the photograph, or a 'Mary Poppins' look because of the umbrella and also it looks like she could be a ballerina. I like the fact it leaves you questioning what she is meant to be, which lets your imagination run wild with the possibilities. The colours in the background make the photo stand out, the gradient from blue to orange has worked perfectly creating a very pale purple in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment