Tuesday 22 February 2011

Love and marriage goes together like a horse and carriage.

 

I've been lucky enough to have the opportunity to photograph a few weddings and in my opinion it is one of the most important days in a persons life so the photographs have to be something extra special and exciting! Before I begin to photograph I like to take a look at the areas in which I can take photos, where I consider what would be a nice setting, how the lighting would look, including how the shadows will fall and what I can do with what I'm using such as the bride and groom or maybe the dress. I try to use natural light when possible so you can get the soft highlights and shadows, although I may add a very dull burst of light just to light up the darker areas. I love the shallow depth of field on the hands which has created a slight bokeh effect with her bracelet, there is lots of detailing in this image which makes it stand out more and draw you into the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment