Monday 21 February 2011

Pretty girls make graves.


There is such elegance within this photo, its beautiful. From the focus on her eyes which capture you and keep your eyes locked on hers, to the perfect skin and bone structure to the glamorous and flowing ginger hair. The innocent feel is contrasted with the green eyes which could represent envy. I like how the focus is quiet shallow but is very soft and compliments the rest of the photo. This was taken in my own time, at home where I don't have as much access to equipment as I do at college, so I experimented with my own light sources, using lamps and positioning them in areas where it would compliment her face, luckily I could move the neck of the lamp allowing a better range of angles. I was very surprised at the quality of my image when I was processing them considering they were done 'D.I.Y' style.

No comments:

Post a Comment