Tuesday 22 February 2011

Black velvet and that little boy's smile.



As part of my project for college, the brief was to create a series of magazine page layouts so I decided to create a spread which had the theme of alternative fashions as I had easy access to similar models that would fit well into my ideas. I wanted a simple and clean layout to help the photographs stand out and draw the attention straight to them, I used a theme throughout the magazine, keeping to the black, white and red fonts with a little detailing to fill out the pages. I created the graphics using a tablet, and having a little help as I am new to using such things, I wanted them to fit in with layouts I'd created so I used a tattoo style and then some lace which compliment each page nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment